Saturday, January 02, 2010

Values and Goals

I just finished my morning routine and feel how much I have missed it. It’s been far to much to do in December so the mundane routines has got behind. And I like mundane routines because they are more important than the big accomplishments here and there. The Committed Consistency of your habits in regular day life is your life-standard!

I did my goal setting a couple of days before New Years Eve and the values was a process during the entire year. Now it feels really good to have that clarity and the confidence what I’m supposed to do and why. This is not to brag about me but I wanted to share this with you to encourage you to do the same. Do it in your own way and start to analyze you’re values and then set goals that’s congruent to the values.

Just make sure that your values are easy to follow in your life so you don’t compromise you’re mind, and then set you’re goals HARD and STRONG to feed the human need of growth.

The first time you do this it can be done in a few minutes, take a piece of paper and write down what’s important in your life. Then you set some goals towards those things and just do it. Then you start to work like this you begin a process that you probably want to repeat. Then it can be done with a coach or in a workshop and so on but first you have to appreciate the process. Then there’s many of us out there who teach and give seminars about it.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!