Thursday, January 07, 2010

New Habits

I set a lot of goals as usual and I got some questions about how to handle it all without to much stress and frustration. And the best way for me is to analyze what I need to do on a regular basis and what kind of person I need to be to get there. Then I think of what kind of habit I have to add to make it happen. So instead of looking for the big kahuna quickfix one shot solution I build up a habit that brings me there step by step and piece by piece. This is so obvious that it’s to easy to get started that you don’t, and that's ridiculous.

There’s different versions to this but it’s said to take 21 day’s to build up a new habit. If you can keep it up for three weeks the statistics will vote to you’re favor of continuing. So it’s possible to squeeze in 17 new habits in a year or the sane version of a new habit every month, 12 a year.

How do you think that would affect you’re life if you really picked important habits that would make a major impact in the quality of your life?

That’s how you become a world champion in your own life!

THAT’S HOW YOU BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION IN YOU’RE OWN LIFE !

No comments: