Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Secret Part III

Successful Investing

I had the opportunity to learn from the very famous Chuck Mellon. First time on a event called Wealth Mastery from the Tony Robbins Mastery University and second time in Montreau on a seminar called Advanced Investment Strategies. There’s a lot into investing and it all depends on how much you want to gain in comparison with your risk tolerance. I won’t go into that here even if I’m interested in the topic. What I will share here as a “Secret” that I have heard from many people in different fields of investing. It’s really boring and you will probably hate me for presenting this boring obviousness. But still most people don’t apply and there’s a huge different from those who do.

First you have to invest frequently and not rely on the big success a few times.

Secondly you have to stay focused and not lose the track.

Thirdly you have to invest the same amount of time as your expectations.

I know I know it’s really boring but I paid a lot of money to learn that but whats really boring is all these people out there who knows all about this, AND STILL DO NOTHING!

I know some people lika that and I have been like that myself in some fields. But never in my training though, that’s why I’ve been really successful there. And now it’s time to use that experience in more aspecs of life.

Apply these “secrets” and get yourself a lot of riches!

No comments: