Monday, April 27, 2009

The Date with Destiny

I just got home from a very exiting week at the Gold Coast. It was the Tony Robbins seminar "Date with Destiny" which sounds really dramatic and fatal, and in a way it is. They started all the 2500 participants with the words "whatever reason you think you came for, it's not it" which I of course doubted because I believe I got myself pretty good figured out.

After a couple of days I realized that I learned so much about myself that it felt like I had one breakthrough a day. It made me really exited because new insights is my bread and butter within my researches at work. I could go on and on with all this but I will pace myself to say some of my conclusions after this week.

  • How can I even more appreciate and love the challenges I face on my true path in life.
  • The purpose of my life is to be an outstanding role model, enjoy every moment and create miracles for myself and others.

If growth is important for you I recommend to go for this seminar.

Live with Passion as Tony Robbins use to say.

date with destiny

No comments: