Sunday, June 04, 2006

Down under


I had the opportunity to train and work in Melbourne for a two weeks of april and may. It was a fantastic place and put a strong desire to return soon. The people and the atmosphere is special and made me understand why a lot of Swedish people like to go there.

The picture is taken from the roof of Backpacker hotel in the city. The 2006 Kombatan camp was special with the return og Grandmaster Presas in Australia. Old and new students participated at the camp and everybody had a good time.
I love my work................

Certificate for Nick, masters from right to left: Andy Elliot, GM Presas, Master Presas Jr and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.